Re: Friendlier Glorantha

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:05:34 EDT

Tom Zunder:

     <<Is it time to have a list very specifically tailored to low level conversation, cameos and gaming stuff? I realise that the gloranthan weekly is meant to do this, what worries me is that this list is the usual point of first contact..>>

     Chaosium have stated that a new e-mail list will be created for specifically this topic once Hero Wars is launched. In the mean time, if more directly game related stuff isn't on the Glorantha Digest, its probably because nobody is posting any - it cuts both ways you know (and I'm encouraged by the scenario cameos being posted of late).

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky