Kultain

From: Steve Rennell <software_at_spis.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:24:33 +1200

Hi All,

My players have decided they want to come from the Kultain tribe, which I have found a comment (I think on Jane Williams pages) that they were forceably broken up by the lunars in 1617 and the majority sent to the Sylangi (sp?).

Whjat I can't find out is _why_ they were broken up, I've had a brief look through KoS, but find only a passing reference to Kultain's existance, and nothing on their demise.

Does anyone have any clues for me?

(I have a fragmentary memory of a tribe broken up for rebelling when a lunar tax collector raped a chief's daughter, but I'm under the impression it wasn't the Kultain.)

Any information gladly accepted.

Steve