Thella == Theya

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:48:22 GMT

Alex Ferguson reassured me:

> Subject: Re: A semi-deliberate mistake
>
> Michael Cule writes:
> > And Theya, who is the Goddess of Dawn, became also Thella who
> > is the Goddess of Dream.
> >
> > Only the Keets (as far as I know) make these two entities identical.
>
> The East Isles Thella is the cognate diety (I spend half of Convulsion
> trying to remember that phrase, and failing!) of the "Theyalan Theya"
> (and Pelorian), as well as her evident association with dreams; so I
> think that At A Certain Level, at any rate, this identification is more
> general (for those that have heard of both, at least, which can't be many).

Thank you.

I *must* be a God Learner. Even my mistakes are in line with Gloranthan reality.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.