Web Page Volunteers

From: Stephen P Martin <glorantha_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:51:41 PDT

I just wanted to let everyone who might be interested know that this email address:

glorantha_at_juno.com

will be discontinued as of September 1st. There is still work to be done on the Web Page, however, and I will be contacting volunteers again in the next month or two for additional assistance in making even more out of print material available on the Issaries, Inc. Glorantha Web Page. All future correspondence for the Lhankor Mhy Library project should from now on be addressed to:

glorantha_at_hotmail.com

or to Shannon Appel at:

appel_at_chaosium.com

I won't go into the complicated reasons for this change, and hope that it does not cause anyone any problems.

Thank you for your attention.

Stephen Martin

You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]