Heroquest answers

From: Pam Carlson <carlsonp_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:45:23 -0700

Hi All -

THanks for all your answers to the heroquest questions. They were pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking - i.e., the Orlanthi resisting the Big Change, (though the comment about resisting change hurting the clan was excllent food for thought - as our Varmandi clan is trying to regain its old status of "nasty war clan", rather than accept its new role of "duck and cover").

As for the answer to who won the heroquest, it was of course dependant on your point of view. Hurrah for those who suggested they both won, for they each got what they expected. (Unless the Lunar woman was on the "Tame the Starbear" heroquest, which I don't think she was.)

The crux here is - could the Red Goddess have known enlightenment if she hadn't suffered and died?

The main goal was to get folks thinking - and see? Jeff divulged the Second Son mystery!

Pam