Re: Friendlier Glorantha

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:26:22 -0700

>PS: To Chaosium - The new website is great, and is the ideal forum for
>distributing info to "newbies". In it's current state it is a big
>step forward for the Glorantha community. I am not certain, however,
>that if I were an RPG player surfing for the "next big thing" that it
>would pull me in and get me excited. Perhaps this is in the works for
>the Hero Wars roll-out...

Here's what I plan for the web site for when Hero Wars comes out:

I think some slight redesigns to the overall structure will be required to make everything fits together harmoniously.

If there's more that you'd like to see, or something that you think would really kick butt and make people stop and look and realize that Hero Wars *IS* the next big thing, I'd like to know. Drop me a line at appel_at_chaosium.com; input is very welcome.

Shannon