TENTACLES again...

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:32:41 +0200

Hey friends, Walktapi and Tentacles!

in order to give you the oppurtunity to plan ahead (and give you the chance to get time off from work) here the date for the next TENTACLES convention.

It will take place from the 21. - 24. May 1999 in Bacharach/Castle Stahleck, Germany.

We are proud to announce Greg Stafford as a Tentacle of Honour for the first time ever and we will host the two marvellous Glorantha FreeForms "Rise of Ralios" and "The Kings Funeral" from our very own FreeForm hero Ingo Tschinke.

There might even be another Call of Cthulhu FreeForm.

Our convention is an international event and we encourage foreign guest to pay a visit, because they contribute so much to the fun and amtosphere of our convention. 90% of the convention events will be in english and 90% of the guests are able to speak english as well.

There also will be another YE BOOKE OF TENTACLES - so authors and artist of Glorantha/CoC who would like to see their work in print should get in touch now.

Because of the strong British Pound it would be not a bad idea to buy German DM now, if you have spare money (1 Pound = 3 DM).

Fabian Kuechler
TENTACLES Convention Manager