RE: The Glorantha Digest V6 #58

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:00:41 +0100

>>4. License SJG to produce GURPS: Glorantha.

Michael Cule, being inscrutable as ever:
>Why Phil? I know why *I* think this might be a good idea, but why do you.

It would get the game to a wider audience, as well as publicity in what's left of the RPG press, especially Pyramid if that's still going. I've never seen SJG screw up a product, although I have reservations over their handling of "GURPS: Nubile Teenage Mud Wrestliers". Maybe my Japanese wasn't up to it.

The main problem with the product would be that the referee would have to make up GURPS stats for all the stuff in the HW books, but that's SJG's problem.

Am I allowed to reply unsolicited to my own points?
>3. Make and sell some little plastic tokens with runes on them,
I just noticed the "Bag of 20 pewter brains" in their catalogue for tracking Sanity in Mythos! LOL!

Danny:
>But, to be fair Duncan, it was you who bought most of it!!! ;) (With
>some able assistance in the form of Simon Hibbs).

Er, that was me, actually.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false