The Nature of gods.

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:05:05 -0400

Look to http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/MythoPoet/tmm-Diviniti.html for my attempt to write an answer to this question that would work in Glorantha, or Fantasy Earth, or just about any world with manifestly real divine and/or magical activity. Note that there is quite a bit of text in here that should be edited out because of over-redundancy... for that accept my apologies.

The MythoPoet's Manual is, to a large degree, an attempt to answer the related question, "Why do the people of X give a rat's ass about religion?"

Cheers,
Loren
- --

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> I went to a bookstore with a great self-help section, but they wouldn't show me where it was.