Newbie paranoia (re Sergio's Modest Request)

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:09:22 +0100

Nick reminisces

> I am reminded of Richard Develyn's early desire to have the "purest"
> Gloranthan campaign in existence...

That was newbie paranoia on my part. I thought that if I didn't have a 'The Glorantha' campaign I'd screw up the world that I'd gone to so much effort to buy into.

All these months later and I now feel sufficiently confident to wing it.

What I have learnt:

  1. There is no master plan.
  2. Glorantha is much more loosely coupled than the discussions in here would lead you to believe.
  3. The Cradle scenario isn't _that_ important. It doesn't change the face of Glorantha. By the time of Life of Moonson everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com