Covulsion 4.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:59:43 -0400

Hi All,

 There are some Convulsion related issues that have not been raised by anyone.

  1. Congratulations to Dan Barker and Carl Pates for the 'Lasting longest in a silly mask on a summer day award'. Dan as you may not know was the guy in the leather gimp mask, shackles and skirt (say no more). Carl was the truely awesome figure of Bellex Maximus, who donned a real iron full helm and chain mail. My costume was made of papier mache and cloth and I sweated like a pig in it!!
  2. An apology to Dennis Hoover and Greg Stafford for my discourse into British cuisine at the breakfast table. Tripe, Ox Tail, Trotters, Brawn etc.
  3. The amount of real ale consumed on the premises, and the accompanying chaotic odours that stalked the corridors.
  4. Robin Laws, amazingly psychaedelic shirt collection. BTW what was in the brief case?
  5. How come Pete Nash always wins a prize during the closing ceremony, even if by luck alone?
  6. David Scott, does he exist out side of conventions? Is he really a mythical being?
  7. Why do Storm Bulls have a pre-occupation with the size of peoples genitals?(Rob? Greg? Answers Please)
  8. Should David Hall be crucified for his impression of Harry Ramsden?
  9. Where do Mr P Hibbs and D Rowlands get all their money from, and can I have some.

 I had a blast.
 Cheers Simon.