HW on CD-ROM

From: Luc Lavergne <arkat_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe you don't know but AD&D has recently been published on CD-ROM. It has all the rules, character generation system, but I have yet to see it on my computer screen (info available at http://www.tsr.com/CR2/Home.html)

I have had this idea of putting a pen and paper RPG on a CD-ROM for a long time. Imagine the advantages of a HW digital edition:

I am sure that if HW was going to have a CD-ROM version, a lot of us were going to buy it. It wouldn't cost as much as the printed version to produce (1$ or 2$ of plastic by CD) and it would add a new twist wich could attract new players. What do you think ?

Luc Lavergne
Softimage Trainer
National Animation and Design Centre
Montreal (www.nad.qc.ca)