Herowars

From: Christoph Luehr <christoph_at_tlnet.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:00:43 +0000

Hi guys,

I was on of the playtesters of HW at Convulsion and I think the system is not bad, but needs some improvement. Especially the combat must be more detailed. I e.g. would ad the hitlocations to the rules. I think about getting a minimum win of actionpoints to rol the hit location (e.g. 5 actionpoints toroll for a hit location, but only wounded, 10 to make it useless, 15 to maim it or so).
I know it would be a rule more and make the rules more difficult, but would it be so bad at all ?

Greetings

            Christoph

I am available under ICQ under UIN 2006773