Non-Human Minis

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:09:30 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Roderick Robertson for posting the info about Old Glory! I'd ask one step farther, if anyone has suggestions for non-human minis that are adaptable for use in Glorantha? I've managed to get _part_ of a troll army, but don't have those hordes and hordes of trollkin yet, and finding minis on the net or at con auction isn't a fast process. :( I suspect I may be forced to heavy conversion to get trolls, but does anyone have suggestions for Elves, Dragonewts or Dwarves? With a close, or acceptible look? (E.g., no eight foot elves with swords longer than they are... :)

(And, hey, if anyone wants to get rid of their troll minis, BTW, I'm always looking...)

I do hope Issaries Inc. is able to arrange for a minis manufacture to produce some of the more popular Gloranthan creatures and non-humans. I'd liked DragonClaw's, and was disapointed when their license was terminated before the Stratiliebri (sp?) line saw the light of day.

James Frusetta