Convulsion

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:04:05 +0100

Hy Gloranthans,

My answers and comments to Trotsky's Convulsion report.

From: <TTrotsky_at_aol.com>
Playing the God Forgot hero Sir Kit Breaker in MOLAD. I don't how entertaining our God Forgot HeroQuest was to the audience compared with the others, but I think we certainly scored points for minimalism!

Daniel: I found this pretty neat. It was in some parts a bit long, but pretty funny if you could pay attention between all the silliness going on all around from other people and the excitement of being there with so many friends again. Trotsky's part was really funny. I wish I could write it down here but can't describe it well enuf. Someone else please try.

Discovering that I appeared to be about the only person in Life of Moonson to succesfully resist being seduced by Amora, Priestess of Love. And you call yourselves Dara Happans!
D: I didn't even try to resist, and didn't have to. I wasn't a Dara Happan, but came from Eol. She liked all my cuddly furs and she didn't need to seduce me. Both our characters came from cold climes and so knew about keeping warm with "Winter Sports".

 drooled over troll pornography.
D: Hey! Where can I get a copy? Is there a website with troll pornography?

     And of course, putting faces to names, D: Quite a bit of that, and seeing known faces again.

 being bought free drinks (thanks!),
D: And even buying drinks for others was fun.

 Life of Moonson in general,
D: Most certainly! I had the most fun ever of any of the several freeforms I've played in. Well done and with more than enuf to accomplish.

 listening to Greg read excerpts of his novel and all that sort of stuff. D: Yummy!

 Lets hope there's another in 2000!
D: Let's make sure there is!

Daniel