Re: HW on CD-ROM

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 11:24:28 +0100

Luc Lavergne :

>I have had this idea of putting a pen and paper RPG on a CD-ROM for a
>long time. Imagine the advantages of a HW digital edition:

For another example of this, check out Marcus L. Rowland's Forgotten Futures collection on CD. For 18 quid (for new users) you get the complete collection of FF scientific romance roleplaying game resources, including rules and extensive background essays, source material and graphics in HTML format.

Marcus is at : http://www.ffutures.demon.co.uk/

and :                     http://www.forgottenfutures.com/

Personaly, I think an interactive guide to Glorantha, with digitised clickable 'hot spotted' maps, searchable prosopoedia, encyclopedia and Notes from Nochett entires, etc would be a lot more use than the HW texts.

Rick and David, what are the chances of seeing a CD-ROM edition of Tales back issues?

Simon Hibbs