Help!

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:35:06 +0100

Just two short things:
  1. Mark and (the other local guy whose name I've forgotten - sorry!) who played alongside me in the Pendragon/MGF games at Convulsion please contact me with regards to setting up local game play. Sorry I've lost the piece of paper with your phone numbers on!
  2. I've just received a circular at work which caused me much concern. It reads: "... support staff...are to be HARMONISED with monthly paid staff...Arrangements are in hand...". This can only mean that the University admin staff are in league with chaos! The Lunars have taken over the education system and are Illuminating our students! Send for the Uroxi!

Arf
- --

 Computer Technician / PIP       Baggage Master / Webmaster
 Natural Sciences                Valentine Pyne's Company
 Hertfordshire University        Prince Rupert's Blew Regt of Foote
 01707 (28)5052                  01442 398131
 http://www.geocities.com/~pavis/home.html