Luck - Who has it?

From: Pete Nash <pete_at_pipistrel.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:31:30 +0100

Hi all

Many thanks to everyone who ran Convulsions, Lewis for the suppliment, and to those old buggers who still remember me for my portrayal of a baboon!

> Simon Bray said
> 5) How come Pete Nash always wins a prize during the closing
> ceremony,
> even if by luck alone?

Have you not yet realised the great secret...

I AM THE PHARAOH! Though the Esrolian ritual may have seemed superflous and overly phallic, it was judged the winner by the weaver of the compromise herself. For is not the promise of propagation the power most favoured by the female dieties, and are not the female goddesses the most powerful in our world (Glorantha, Arachne Solara, Kigor Litor, The Red Goddess)

At each convulsion I have won whatever competition I have entered. My luck overwhelms all. And now being the winner of the Masters of Luck and Death my true nature has been revealed.

Who else but the Pharaoh could have won the gamble of Greg's Roll?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...

Pete (who is wrestling with an new EGO he never had 2 weeks ago)