Hero Wars basic rules

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain.RAMEAU_at_total.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:11:36 +0200

     After a successful Peaceful Cut in a few Digests, followed by the
     casting of a Glue spell on the bits and pieces so obtained, I have now
     a better view of some of the basics of the new HW. However, as I did
     not participate in the various Convulsions, I am probably missing a
     lot of other points.

     Without going as far as issuing a rule summary as TSR did for
     Alternity on their Web Page (but, it would be great if it was done),
     could we have access to a very general summary of the new system.

     When I say 'we', I am speaking in the name of the poor foreigners who
     are far far beyond the Hero Wars inner circle's initiates !

     Thanks.

     Alain.

     http://www.btinternet.com/~karamo/rqgb.htm