A Lack of Clarity on My Part, Apparently

From: George W. Harris <gharris_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:45:11 -0400 (EDT)

Nick Brooke writes:

>George has decided to hate "Hero Wars" sight unseen, and asks:

        Nick, I'd like to ask how you might have come to that conclusion, since I clearly (or so I thought) stated

>I haven't been fortunate enough to parrticipate in any of the HW playtest
>sessions, so all I know is what I read in the digest, and I don't want to
come >across as prejudging the game; these are just concerns that have arisen in >response to discussion on the Digest.

        These remarks were intended by me to indicate that I am *not* prejudging the game, and I want to make sure that you understand that, and if not, what basis you have for holding a differing opinion of my intent, since I sincerely don't want to be understood. So, Nick, is it now clear that I have *not* decided to hate Hero Wars sight unseen?

George W. Harris                        gharris_at_mindspring.com