Re: Dragon Pass

From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:14:43 +1000 (EST)

> I have just played four games of Dragon Pass (scenarios 1,2, and 3 twice).
> In every case, the Lunars won a devastating victory. Am I doing things
> wrongly? Have other people found this? Does Sartar stand a hope in these
> scenarios, or is Greg trying to teach the Sartar player the meaning of
> defeat? I can see no way Sartar can win scenario 3, and when I played the
> second scenario, all Sartar was lost to the Lunars.

I've played many games being each of all the three possible sides. I've won in all positions although probably the hardest was being the independents in the three player game.

May I suggest you subscribe to the gloranthan boardgame mailing list and ask the question there as well (plug: I administer the list). Send a 'subscribe' message to 'gloranthaboard-request_at_issaries.com.au'.

Cheers
Robert McArthur