Hero Wars bun fight

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:34:10 +0100

Ok, hopefully this will be my last post on this subject for a while. I'm afraid the comments on the digest, coming from people with extremely limited exposure to the system, I believe justify my reluctance to have the game system discussed on the digest in the first place. That was before I had the slightest idea what the game was actualy like.

None of the criticisms I have seen are unfixable. All of them I believe can and will be addressed. Furthermore I don't realy see what this discussion is gaining anybody. Nobody has all the answers because nobody has seen the final draft of the game - not even Robin!

I'm not claiming that Hero wars will appeal to everyone, but that on it's own terms it will probably prove to be as good a platform for Gloranthan roleplaying as we've ever had.

Simon Hibbs