Loskalmi and Lions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 21:57:36 +1200 (NZST)

Keith Nellist:

>If I were a Loskalmi Sorceror and could send all lions and all thoughts
>of the horrid lion things that they do away form my perfect, isolated
>land (ie if I had lived during the closing) then I would.

But the point is by that time the lions problems had were nearly eight hundred years old and long gone whereas Loskalm had far more pressing worries such as struggling to live under the New Order of King Siglat (given that he's half-human, I think of him as Shakespeare's Richard III who won at Bosworth) who has just seized power with fire and sword and liquidated his rivals. Does the average Loskalmi at this time still think of how bad lions are?

After all when the Blitz hit London, when friendly bombs fell on Slough, and when real estate in Coventry took a pounding, was anybody blaming the Pope?