Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #81

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 18:08:49 +0200

> Peter Metcalfe:
>
> Julian Lord:
>
> >I desperately need a little information on the new gods of the Orlanthi
> >that have been discovered for HW. I've asked Greg, but no response so
> >far. I don't need much; just a couple of lines on who they are, what
> >they do, and why they are special compared to Orlanth and Ernalda, or in
> >the O & E myth-cycle.
>
> I presume you don't even have names.

No, I do have some :

Redalda, the horse goddess.
Uralda, the cow mother.
Nandam, the birthing man.
Hedkoranth, son of Orlanth and eldest of the Thunder Brothers. Hantrafal, godi of godis? and ex-mortal. Earth Witch.

It's these last three, as well as the other Thunder Brothers, and any others unknown to me at all, that I fail to understand.

> However these might be the
> gods mentioned in Orlanthi myths of the month that has been
> posted on at www.glorantha.com in which case it should be easy
> to get a single line description.

Where exactly at www.glorantha.com?It might be a myth of the month that I never saw, because I had no computer when it was posted.

PS It's more the specifically Sartarite gods than the Orlanthi ones, to tell the truth.