Re: Hero Queries.

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 10:21:06 -0700

>> Can we keep this list Gloranthan, please? If Robin wanted to set up a Hero
>> Wars discussion list, it would be easy enough to do. He hasn't.
>
>He hasn't, so I'm afraid this is the most appropriate list available.
>A separate list sounds like a good plan to me, but I don't think it's
>reasonable to simply try and (re)define a discussion out of existance.

Robin hasn't created a Hero Wars discussion list because he has no interest in writing a game system that is decided by committee (or digest in this case). He's interested in comments from actual playtesters that are directly based upon events in a playtest game--pro or con--but anything beyond that is superfluous.

Shannon

PS: http://www.glorantha.com got updated last night with new Greg Sez stuff.