Ralios and the Arkati

From: K. Paul McDonald <kpaul_at_unity.ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:46:31 -0500

Hey folks,

I am planning to have my Talastari player characters follow the Lunar Caravan into Ralios in (or shortly after) 1625. I am in the process of tracking down fanzines that have info on Ralios, and I would be grateful for any suggestions. The Genertela book suggests that Arkat will be reborn five times and that the paths to heroquesting would be reopened, but not as everyone expected (or something like that - I am far from my library at the moment). A am wondering if anyone has clues as to what this means, and some hints as to what the big events will be in Ralios in the mid 1620s. A big request, I know...

Also, did I hear that Chaosium is planing on publishing some kind of "Future History" timeline for the Hero Wars with the new game?

Thanks for any suggestions...

K.Paul McDonald
kpaul_at_unity.ncsu.edu