Re: HW Ability Swaps

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 08:42:04 +0100

Alex asks:

> Another area that was rather unclear (to me, not necessarily in the
> rules) was if you wished to change the ability used in the midst of
> a contest... Is this allowed, and if so, how does one manage the
> resultant numerological chaos as it affects my SPs?

It's allowed. It doesn't affect your status points: you keep working with the ones you've had since starting the contest. This means that as a general rule you start a contest with your "best" (i.e. most appropriate, highest SP value) ability -- if some other ability becomes more appropriate later on, you can swap abilities over but not affect your SP values one whit.

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>