RE: Death Lords / Swords

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:29:45 +0100

>Shameless tangent: Death Lords are Zorak Zorani, Humakti are
>called Swords! And yes, I blame Robin Laws for this disinformation,
>as it's expressed thusly for the Black Spear character. ;-)

The average Sartarite is going to have no idea what Trolls call their Zorak Zorani tough guys, so no-one is going to say "You can't call him a Death Lord, the ZZ use that term!" Different areas are going to use different terms, but for a game it makes sense to use different terms for different groups, such as distinguishing between Illumination and Enlightenment, and between Familiar, Allied Spirit and Fetch.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false