Nandan the Birthing Troll

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 19:03:28 +0200

David Dunham :

> Julian Lord wondered
>
> Me> In your considered opinion, do you believe that the paths of Nandan the
> > Birthing Man might be useful for the lifting of the Trollkin Curse?
>
> I'd guess not, since Nandan created his path during the Great Darkness,
> when things were so bad that children weren't being born by the normal
> route.
>
> But... that was still during the God Time, so it was a lot easier to create
> new paths.

But no, the path you mention, mucky though it is, exists already.

Anyway, Uz are Man Rune races (but please : no arguments!), and Nandan is the Birthing *Man*.
So, an imaginative troll who knew the mythology might well be able to undertake this great Quest.
Do you think that male trolls too would labour under the Trollkin Curse?