Re: Nandan births

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 17:55:15 +0100

Daniel McCluskey :

>On a more scholorly vein, nandan paths (or something similar) might
>work for a troll male, but I Seriously doubt that he would have any
>more luck getting Uzko than a female. (Nandan children are not >noted
as being especially superior in any way).

Not according to Robin at Convulsion. He explained how Nandan births are magical events and that the birthing hut has to be blessed with a special ritual, which transports it onto the heroplane, much as in a major worship ritual. Thus all Nandani births take place in the otherworld and the resulting children are often unusual, with a peculiar destiny.

Other than that, yep, you've got some interestign ideas.

Simon Hibbs