Teeny-weeny secrets.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 03:45:29 +0100 (BST)

Peter Metcalfe observes that:
> Lastly only a couple of secrets in glorantha are Truly Unknown.
> To wit, they are the Forbidden Secret and what precisely happened
> between Arkat and Nysalor.

Even this second isn't exactly a Total Secret. Some source or other (sorry, it's late) helpfully supplies that Arkat kills the b'stard.

I reckon this is one of the Eight (?) Unanswerable Questions just so that Greg doesn't have to listen to any more whacky alternate theories as to what "really, -really-, _really_!" happened in any more Lore Auctions.

And the first will probably only last until some Convulsion, when someone gets him _even drunker_. (I tried my best this time, honest.)

So indeed, Peter's quite right, all the other Secrets are _very_ small beer, all things considered...

Slainte,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #89