Re: St Rokar's Blessing

From: Ian or Katts <ianw_at_orac.net.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 22:03:24

>Peter "the Human Index" Metcalfe reveals St. Rokar's Blessing
>
>> ROKAR'S BLESSING: it costs only 1 POW to gain Rokar as a
>> saint and invoking his blessing has no POW cost. His
>> blessing is to give a devotee a feeling of harmony and
>> satisfaction with his or her lot in life. Even in bad
>> times the devotee knows that upon his of her death Rokar
>> will reveal that it has all been worthwhile, and will show
>> them the path to the eternal happiness of Solace in Glory.
>> p18 ToTRM#13
>>
>>Such a nice guy to care for the common man...
>
>Thanks for the info. As the player who wanted the information said,
>"There's one for the power gamers."
>
>Oliver Bernuetz

You'd better believe it's one for the power gamers.

My reading of this makes Rokari troops who are in receipt of St Rokar's Blessing immune to morale checks ... no matter how bad the situation, Everything Is Going To Be Alright.
It is a powerful magical technique for creating troops that may bend, but will never break.

Ian Whitchurch

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #93