Re: Future History

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 19:27:01 +0100

K Paul McDonald asks

>Also, did I hear that Chaosium is planing on publishing some kind of
>"Future History" timeline for the Hero Wars with the new game?

My understanding from what Greg & Robin said at Convulsion was that one of the reasonably early HW books would be a 10 year campaign arc, so that GM's would have some idea of where and when major events would be scheduled to appear (like, eg fall of Boldhome, fall of Whitewall, appearance of the Cradle etc etc). Then, at some future date a furhter campaign arc would be produced covering the next 10 years. Hopefully this will allow enough time for campaigns to develop "in time" with the published world without throwing any nasty surprises at the GM.
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |