Re: Glorantha Chat Room

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:07:41 PDT

Hiya all,

Alex writes:
>Chris Bell wondered:
>> A question for Shannon Appel - any chance of getting a Java-based
chat
>> client installed at www.glorantha.com, so we can argue Glorantha
minutae
>> live? :)
>
>A good plan, and now we have one:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/7279/
>
>(Thanks Erik.)

Why, thank you! *blush* :)

As Alex furthermore points out, the chat server isn't that good. Turns out I couldn't customize it as much as I wanted to... I'm having plans to use ChatPlanet instead, but it's Java-based and has a *long* download time, so I don't know. If anyone wants to help me try it out, please drop me a line!

Alex also mentions having scheduled chat sessions, which I think is a really good idea! If anyone has a subject they want to chat about, why not post it here along with a proposed chat time?

See you in the Chat Room!

Cheers,

Erik Nolander