New Glorantha Discussion Board

From: Dan F Zappone <jagwire_at_aus-etc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:03:49 -0500

Hi Everybody!

I have set up a new Glorantha discussion board on my web site. It replaces the old forum I was using with a considerably better messaging system. The old message board was extremely difficult to manage and locked messages in such a way that it was difficult at best to remove them. That and the powerful functionality of the new messaging system prompted my switch.

I hope that it will continue to grow and augment the Glorantha Digest in ways that it was not doing previously.

In addition to the Glorantha Discussion there are eight other message boards available including General Role-Playing, Call of Cthulhu, and Traveller.

The Glorantha Discussion board is at the following address:

http://www.aus-etc.com/~jagwire/cgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=topics&forum=Glorant ha&number=2&DaysPrune=100&Browser=other

So if you're interested come and take a look.

Thanks,
Dan