HW-bashing mutates into Chaosium-bashing

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 00:14:25 +0200

<rhwolfe1_at_ix.netcom.com> (Who he?) :

> Now, just for the sake of argument, let's compare that to D&D.
> Two major magazines, each with twelve issues a year. A new scenario
> or product EVERY MONTH (at least, when I was working in the business),
> novels (yeah, that's plural, folks), calenders, computer games, etc.,
> etc., etc. And that's all official, mass-produced, full-color cover,
> professional printed and illustrated stuff which you can buy at
> your local Borders (or Virgin Megastore for you Brits).

Of course! The solution for Glorantha! Greg, you *really* should have seen this earlier. All you had to do was hire a whole bunch of hack writers and marketing experts, and you would be where E. Gary Gygax is today. Just think of all those computer games and calendars we never had the chance to purchase! A New scenario or product EVERY MONTH (erm, except when you would've gone bust, that is, but that doesn't appear to be an issue here : You STILL should've made sure us that the Earth Rune moved for us fan-boys). Oh! And I almost forgot! Freelance novels written by E G. Gygax! (Oh what we've missed out on!) Professionally printed and illustrated! (Unlike that amateurish Trollpak and Sun County nonsense; ANYONE could've produced those rubbishy publications) OFFICIALLY APPROVED, to boot! Unlike that Questlines and Enclosure rubbish!