Re: Distribution

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 05:49:19 +0100

Robert waxes lyrical about:

> Official, mass-produced, full-color cover, professional printed
> and illustrated stuff which you can buy at your local Borders
> (or Virgin Megastore for you Brits).

Two points:

(1) None of the above helped TSR stay afloat...

(2) You *can* buy "Tales of the Reaching Moon", "Tarsh War", "Wyrms Footprints", "Ye Book of Tentacles", "The Book of Drastic Resolutions", and other goodies at the Virgin Megastore in London's Oxford Street.

If you can't find what you're looking for there, amble down the Charing Cross Road to Cambridge Circus, turn left into Earlham Street, drop into Orc's Nest, and pick up many of the above, plus "Tradetalk", "Enclosure", "Questlines 2" and "RQ Adventures" as well.

These were the stock items that I saw and remembered yesterday. I may be missing out a few items: bummer!

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>