All this talk of shares by Trotsky...

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:47:34 +0100

My thinking is that $100 or whatever on shares in Issaries (IF I ever get the chance to buy them... HINT HINT) keeps a group of creative people I respect employed then great.

Incidentally, Chaosium are merely average at getting products out the door. For a real howler look at Highlander Games production schedule for C&S III over a period of time. Every month the production schedules seem to slide by a month.

Here's a crap joke:

What have Solanthos Ironspike trying to have sex with a woman and Hero Wars got in common?

They've been coming soon for far too long now.

Ash