Convulsion

From: Colin Phillips <cphill12_at_ford.com>
Date: 11 Aug 1998 05:25:36 -0400

TO: glorantha_at_chaosium.com

As a member of the Convulsion committee, I did not get to hear and see as much of the events as I would have liked. However I was fortunate to hear Greg comment about the EWF being a Kraleorian plan to bring about the destruction of the God learners. I was also amazed that no one seemed to pick up on this and turn this into a question and answer session. Does anybody have any further information about this?

Are there any written sources that refer to this. Anybody got any info? Or is everybody too obsessed with bashing chaosium or chatting about hero wars?

Colin

Regards,
Colin Phillips