Re: Issaries; RQS

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:06:44 -0800

Ashley Munday wrote

> I haven't heard a damned word about Issaries shares

Alas, the legal hoops you have to jump through (to prove to the regulators that you're not perpetrating stock fraud) turned out to be more complicated than Greg Stafford (and his first lawyer) first thought. I suspect we'll hear more once Greg returns from his convention trip.

I've heard from someone who played a demo of RuneQuest Slayers, and from his report, it certainly sounds like the game has nothing in common with RQ except the name. No PC magic, and nothing but D6s.