HW wars

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:08:06 +0000

I believe that many of us feel for <rhwolfe1_at_ix.netcom.com> when he goes through the grieving process that steady readers of TotRM went through three or four years ago.

> Sorry for the bitter tone of my posts. But you have to understand
> where I'm coming from. I've been playing RQ for about 20 years.
> I think it's a great game. But Chaosium starved it and ignored and
> then sold it into slavery. And now they've killed it. I'm in
> the anger stage of survivor's remorse. I'll get over it in a few
> years and move on to depression, bargaining, and, eventually,
> acceptance.

I have already moved on from depression to bargaining, and am now in acceptance. RQ is dead and has been for years now. I think that most of the members of the digest have moved on likewise. Don't think that we dislike the message or the messenger, rather that we think the message is an old one that we are tired of hearing.

Cheer up, folks.