GenCon No-Show Apology

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:10:41 -0400

(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups: rec.games.frp.misc)

I wish to extend a personal apology to those persons who were left hanging for the 7:00 pm demo of Hero Wars, the forthcoming Glorantha roleplaying game, on Friday evening at GenCon. I lost track of the hour during my 5:00 pm demo of Pendragon, and apparently arrived mere minutes after your departure. Several of you rescheduled for one of the Saturday or Sunday demo sessions, but I still feel disappointed at letting you down.

I wish also to apologize to Greg Stafford and Robin Laws, the creative team behind Issaries Inc. and Hero Wars, who entrusted me to represent them.