Physionomy and Worship

From: tom.zunder_at_avestasheffield.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:55:01 +0000

Jane raised the idea that if trolls cease to worship KL they progressively=20 cease to be trolls. Whilst I would disagree that Ice Trolls or even Jungle=20 Trolls have ceased to worship KL, I do agree wholeheartedl;y with the view.=
=20

I see hsunchen as in a similar position. Hsunchen are animals, they have=20 animalistic features, features and bodies. It is their worship of the man=20 rune, and associated gods such as Grandfather Mortal that has given them=20 man shapes and changed them. This was forced upon them by many different=20 events in the Gods Wars and onwards. For most hsunchen they progressively=20 end their worship of the animals and Hykim and Mykih and become ever more=20 man like, eventually merging into humanity. That's my angle on hsunchen and=
=20

I have a niggling idea at the back of my mind that in fact the Brithini=20 were right.

Sorry about all the blinking line end gibberish in advance.