Erik on Convulsion Revelations

From: IUL-Labor <IUL-Schleswig_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:59:38 +0200

Joerg from work.

Erik Sieurin maligned me:
> To the List In General, regarding Convulsion:
> I _think_ no one has mentioned the very entertaining seminar held on
> the Sky by Greg and Alex, of which I understood the most important
> part only afterwards in the pub, when Joerg Baumgartner (I think it
> was) turned a beer glass upside down

  1. Yes, it was me.
  2. the glass (or rather plastic bin) had been emptied before.
  3. there was no carpet to become victim, but the table.
  4. There wasn't anything else providing a spherical rim at hand within shouting distance (that's about 5 metres on Convulsion).

> and dribbled beer on the carpet
> (it was to be the Sky Dome, you see). Yes, unlike many others I was
> almost sober all the con.

My source of inebriation at that time was the beer glass in mention, after all Alex' panel was quite early in the afternoon.

The dwarfen observation station known as Zenith:
> It is of course made of Darkmetal, making it a Lead Zeppelin.

You mean it is part of the plumbing system of the World Machine? The occasional dumpings of toxic waste are not just some method to keep it in place and height?