Re: Physionomy and Worship

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:18:15 +0100 (BST)

Tom Zunder has a new wrinkle on a familiar post: ;-)
> Hsunchen are animals, they have animalistic features, features and bodies.
> It is their worship of the man rune, and associated gods such as
> Grandfather Mortal that has given them man shapes and changed them.

This logic, if you accept it on these terms, would imply the opposite conclusion; Hsunchen worship _Beast_ rune cults, not man rune cults at all, ergo they are humans, whose bestial features are caused by their worship of (say) Pralor.

This is of course not true from a H. PoV, but that's where that typa logic will land ya.

> I have a niggling idea at the back of my mind that in fact the Brithini=20
> were right.

The Brithini would say that Hsunchen are a (further) Devolution of non-Malkioni humanity.

Slainte,
Alex.