Dorastor

From: Tom Merchant <elysia69_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

A plea:

Long ago I lost the pull out interesting bits from Dorastor LOD, thus being completely unable to work out which part of Dorastor is relative to other parts.
Please, please could someone draw me a rough ascii art schematic telling me where everything is, or talk me through it.

I want to know where any rivers go, what mountains are where,where Hellwood and Poisonthorn lands and where all those special interest sites are, etc. RW commitments mean I can no longer spend days planning adventures. So it's Griffin Mountain or Dorastor and I would prefer Dorastor.

I dont want to break any copyright laws so I wouldn't dream of asking anyone to scan their map and send it in a word doc attachment.

Cheers,
Tom

==
'Gor Blimey, Mallard Poppins, they're pay-pists. Strike-a-light!'- Dick Van Duck, Sword Drake of the 'Voodoo Canardi'.

DO YOU YAHOO!?