Re: Glorantha, the Computer Game

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:05:50 -0800

Stephan Milam is

> Waiting for Glorantha, the Computer Game

I can assure you that's not what it will be called -- but I can't tell you what it will be called. In fact, this question is still undecided among the team (even though the publisher will have the final say, we'd like to come up with a working title to replace the code-name "Opal"). I'd be happy with "King of Dragon Pass," but nobody else on the team likes it.

We'd be happy to entertain suggestions (but I don't think it's worth discussing this on the Digest! E-mail me, please.).

David Dunham              A Sharp             dunham_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404            http://www.pensee.com/dunham/