The Arkats

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:43:21 +0200

[Peter]
>Forgive me for being a pedant, but how do you distinguish between
>Tanisor and the Kingdom of Seshnela given that in the Third Age the
>two are practically the same?

I don't. I use the term indistinctly. Usually Seshnela in general and Tanisor/Tanisorians when they interact with Ralios.

>>What the five [Arkats] will be is unknown (except for the Chaos
>>Monster).
>
>Another one is a troll.

And logically the other three will be human (possibly male, but it would be fun having a woman convincing the others she is Arkat). IMHO there are mystical resonances in number five with Arkat, so that for a short time the five work together, as what they can achieve together is practically limitless. However their obvious differences cannot be reconciled, so sooner or later they will break up, begin fighting, and the rest of Glorantha breaths more easily.

It is even possible that one of the five, utterly beaten and out of the civil war, appears in Sartar as one of the Argraths (much date juggling, possible but unlikely).

Jose