Orgies

From: tom.zunder_at_avestasheffield.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:48:19 +0000

     To ressurect my heretical views that Humakt is
     a very suitable cult to build machismo gay
     characters into, presumably gay troll Humakti
     have the best of all worlds in Kyger Litor
     orgies?

=20
OR does Uz culture have a very homophobic mindset? Could the problems of fertility have created a very anti-gay attitude in mainstream Uz culture?
=20
Is this why they join Humakt?
=20
Of course this links to the Death Rune and fertility argument, and if we do assume that celibacy (with women) is a common Humakti geas, maybe this is part of the prevalence of gay Swords?
=20
Gay Swords, now that's a cool name for a Humakti battalion.
=20
Tom
=20
PS: I know this will wind some of you up but I'm not saying it for that reason, I really so think that we need some good social structures for=20 'alternative' lifestyles in this 'alternative' world we play in.
=20
PPS: Of course trolls have group sex.
=20