Deja Sunk and Babeestor Gor made me a homosexual.

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:14:31 +0100

Alex notes that with my scenario idea:

                [sound of palm on forehead]
"All our ships have been sunk a weird magical sea beast of monstrous proportions, acting on an unfathomable agenda? What, _again_?"

When I refereed it, I did have Ol' Cap'n Avian Ocular, the local priest of the fishing God, sobbing that Dormal had deserted him in his hour of need.

On the alternative lifestyles subject, in one campaign I played in for a while Babeestor Gor priests were known as Jodies for some reason. I won't repeat my wife's comment on this...

Ash